We all set up Android lock screen security to keep our photos, messages private from family, friends, and strangers but Sometimes you may forget the pattern, PIN, and password. If this happens it will be a nightmare because you will be losing storage data, messages and Apps if don,t unlock an android phone. There are several methods to unlock Android device security, but one method will not work on all devices. You have to try several methods to find the working method/way for your device. In 4 ways to bypass Android’s lock screen pattern, PIN or password article I will be covering all best method that helps you in the unlocking of your Android device.
I will write easy methods first and follow on with tougher ones. Our top priorities are to unlock your device without losing your data. I will be writing all effective methods to unlock any Android password, PIN, or pattern.
Method 1. Using Android device manager
Android device manager is the first priority and easiest way to unlock the android device as long as you logged into your google account. you can use any device or computer to unlock your device
- Open Android device manager on any mobile or computer.
- Login using your Google credentials which you have used in a locked device
- In the Adm interface select your locked device (it isn’t selected directly)
- You will find three options(Ring, lock, erase). Select Lock.
- You will get a popup to enter the new password that will replace your pattern, PIN, or password.
- Enter the new password and click lock.
- It may take up to five minutes to replace your new password.
Method 2. Using ADB to delete password files.
This method will only work if you have enabled USB debugging on your device and you should have connected previously to a compute then you can unlock your phone easily using the ADB by deleting the Android PIN, password, and pattern.
- Connect your phone to computer via USB Cable
- Open the command prompt, type the below command in the window and Press enter ADB shell rm /data/system/gesture.key
- Next, Reboot your device and your Android lock would be deleted temporarily by giving access to your mobile.
- Set your new password, PIN, or pattern and reboot again.
Method 3. Bypass your Samsung lock screen using Samsung’s Find My Mobile Tool.
If you are using a Samsung device and created a Samsung account before then this is the best method you could ever try. This method will only work if you have ever created a Samsung account and logged into your device.
- Open find my mobile link using your computer.
- Sign in using Samsung Login details.
- Next, click Lock my screen on the left-hand side bar.
- Set your new unlock password and your password will be changed within two to three minutes.
Method 4. Disable lock screen by flashing a ZIP using Recovery
In this method, you need to flash Password disable zip using recovery. For this method, you need to have a custom recovery installed and should have a memory card slot. you have to download the zip file and place it in the root folder of the SD card.
- Download password disables zip and place in the root folder of SD card.
- Reboot your phone into custom recovery
- Locate the Download zip and install it
- After completion of installation, Reboot your device
- Now your phone should reboot with password or pattern enabled. don’t panic just type a random password or pattern and you will get unlocked.
Bonus method. By crashing the Lock screen UI.
This method will only work if your device is running on Android 5.0 or above and it will not work on PIN or pattern security. It will work only on the password-secured lock screen. This method is a bit long will work with only some devices. you may give it a try this may work your device as well.
- Click on an emergency call and Type 10 asterisks
- Double-tap to highlight and copy the asterisks and Paste them in the same field
- Double-tap again to highlight and copy the asterisks and paste it.
- Repeat the same procedure until double-tapping will no longer highlight characters.
- Now head back to the lock screen and click the camera icon. Now drag down the notification bar and click on settings.
- You will be asked to enter the password. Long press on the input field and choose paste.
- Repeat this process several times until you pasted enough characters and wait for 5 to 10 minutes and the Lock screen UI will crash.
I hope you liked these 4 ways to bypass Android’s lock screen pattern, PIN, or password. Do share this article with your friends and colleagues and don’t forget to tell us which method worked for you by comment below.