BHIM App Download: Bharat Interface for Money UPI Payment App launched by PM Narendra Modi to promote Cashless India among people. BHIM App was Launched on 30 December In New Delhi to help people with UPI transactions. This App allows you to send money without the Internet. Download BHIM App to Send and Recieve money with Just one click. UPI transactions can be done with all the Bank accounts.
BHIM APP Download for Android
This app in available only for Android, It is not available however BHIM App for iOS will be available in the App store in a couple of months. PM Narendra Modi mentioned about fingerprint transactions that are going to introduce in BHIM Apk which help poor people that who can’t read. it will come into existence within few weeks. Bhim apk download is available from below link
You may also like: Best Dailer and Contact manager App for Android
- Pay using QR Code
- Inbuilt security: That helps in safe money transactions
- One-click payments: Make payments with just one tap
- Two modes of transactions
- Each to switch between Multiple bank accounts
- IMPS transfer: This app also supports immediate payment service
- Support: This app will be updated regularly and going to support fingerprint transactions
How to Download and Install BHIM App/Apk
you can follow below steps to BHIM app Download and installation process on your mobile phone. bhim app download for android by using this method
Step 1. Download BHIM App from Here and Install it
Step 2. Open the App and Select your preferred language in the next screen
Step 3. After selecting the language. Click next
Step 4. Now verify your mobile number using OTP which sent to your mobile
Step 5. In the Next screen, you will be prompted to enter passcode(this will be password for your transactions)
Step 6. Select your bank in the next screen, and Now bank account details will be shown ande you have completed
Now you have completed setting up App. You can send money and receive money directly using the UPI and Qr code.
Check out: Best Games for Android 2017
How to Use Bhim app and Setup UPI Address
In the Bharat interface for money(BHIM) App transactions are done by UPI Address. To make UPI transactions, you need to setup UPI Address in BHIM. You can follow below steps to setup UPI address for bank account. BHIM App Download/BHIM apk download
- First, You need to register your bank account in BHIM App
- Next, In the Next screen, setup UPI pin for the bank account
- Now enter your mobile, and the mobile number will be used as payment address
- You have completed BHIM App setup
How to send money and receive money In BHIM App?
After completion of BHIM setup. You can send money using UPI address or Qr code, still if you are confused on how to send money you can follow below steps
- On the main screen. You will have payment options.
- click on send button in the screen
- In the next screen, enter the UPI address of the person you willing to pay
- Click okay button. done
Also check: Download xender App for PC
How to generate BHIM App QR Code
you can receive your payment by generating your QR code, follow below steps to generate QR code
- Open the App and click on menu or 3 dots on top right
- Enter amount and click generate code
How to Know my UPI address in BHIM?
UPI address will be created in BHIM app after the Setup. UPI address will be your own Mobile which you have entered in BHIM. For instance, Your UPI address will mobilenumber@upi i.e., 9898956595@upi.
Now you have successfully Installed app. This App is not available for the ios. It is available only for Android. Use BHIM apk for safe money transactions. BHIM APP download for your mobile and tablet. If you any doubts on how to download and use BHIM app, you can comment below