Hello, Today I am going to show how to download WhatsApp for PC or Laptop windows 10, windows 8.1, Windows 8, and win 7 operating system. Here we are going to showcase all the working techniques for Installing WhatsApp on your PC.
Everyone wants to Install WhatsApp on Laptop computer because It gives Easy Access to all the messages right on your PC when stuck up with your Work on your personal computer. The reason may vary from one another but the main aim is to use WhatsApp on your Laptop. Now you can Download WhatsApp on your Computer by following the below methods.
Whatsapp on PC/Laptop in Windows 10/8.1/7/XP
The first method we are going to Install WhatsApp using the Android emulator aka App player on PC. The emulator is a VM Software for Running Android Apps on PC. You can use any android emulator like you wave, Bluestacks etc. Here I am Using Bluestacks to download WhatsApp for Windows.
Check out: How to install dual WhatsApp on your android
- Bluestacks Emulator
- Whatsapp for PC free download
Download Whatsapp for Laptop Computer Using Bluestacks Emulator
- First You need to download and install Bluestacks emulator on your computer. The Size of the Bluestacks is 300 Mb so it may take time for Download. I have written a detailed article on How to download Bluestacks for PC on windows 10/8.1/7 (you can follow this guide if Are finding any difficulty while installing)
- After Completion of installation Procedure, Open Bluestacks App
- On the main screen, you can see a search icon. Simply Click on it and Type Whatsapp in the search box.
- Now, Whatsapp Icon will display on the screen, then tap Search Play for Whatsapp
- Click on Install to Download and Install WhatsApp Messanger
- That’s it, You have successfully installed WhatsApp for PC windows
I used this method to download Whatsapp on my Laptop
You can also Install Hotstar for PC
Whatsapp on Windows 10/8.1/7 Using WhatsApp Web
Recently Whatsapp Web launched for Quick Access to WhatsApp right from the computer. Although this web version is serving great for PC users but it has its own Cons. For using Whatsapp web you need to possess working data connection in both mobile and Laptop. First Let me explain how to use WhatsApp Web on your computer
- First Take Your mobile phone and Open Whatsapp App
- Open options by clicking Three Dots on Upper Right corner and Tap Whatsapp Web
- you will see a QR/Barcode Scanner on your mobile Phone
- Now, Go to web.whatsapp.com using Chrome or any web browser
- On the main Screen, QR code will be displayed
- Using the Qr scanner, Scan the QR code which is displayed on your computer.
- Now you can all your Whatsapp chats displayed in Laptop/PC screen.
Also Check: Psiphon 3 for PC
As a said before, this method as cons
1.need to have working internet connection in both smartphone and Computer.
2. you can’t use WhatsApp Web without having WhatsApp Account in the mobile phone.
That’s all for this Tutorial. Hope you liked this tutorial Download WhatsApp for PC/laptop In Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and Windows XP. If you any Questions related this article then feel free to comment below