Yoga vpn for PC Download: There might have been instances where you wanted to access a particular website or video on the Internet but ended up realizing that it has been blocked. There could be several reasons behind it; such practices are generally implemented in educational campuses and offices to prevent unproductivity. Unlike a few years back, the regulations and restrictions governing the use of the Internet have become more and more stringent in today’s date.
Many people tackle such restrictions with the help of Yoga VPN; it’s a VPN service that allows you to browse the websites freely without any restrictions or limitations. This article will cover everything you need to know about the Yoga VPN along with its installation process.
Yoga VPN PC App Features
Yoga VPN is probably the only app in the entire Google Play Store that is free and has no bandwidth barriers on its proxy servers. The app is primarily used for unblocking sites or videos that have been restricted in your region by your Internet Service Provider or local authorities.
Initially, the Yoga VPN app is designed to keep smartphone users, specifically android, in mind. Therefore, the Yoga VPN is meant to be operated on smartphones only. It has become the most favored VPN service among android users for the following reasons.
- Yoga VPN offers unlimited bandwidth and high-speed global proxy servers to its users.
- You don’t need to enter your card details or anything; it’s entirely free for forever.
- They have numerous servers located all around the world and offer one-tap connectivity.
- Easily unblock any website or app in your region by spoofing your real IP address.
- Yoga VPN has gone through the “DNS Leak” test several to ensure the highest levels of anonymity.
- The app doesn’t leave any footprints on your online browsing activity. No records or logs too.
- Most of the servers are stable to provide a consistent browsing experience without any downtimes.
There may be several VPN apps available in the market, but Yoga VPN stands at the top because of its “no footprints” policy, and of course, it’s free. Go ahead with the article if you would like to install the Yoga VPN on your PC.
How To Install Yoga VPN PC
Yoga VPN is currently available in the form of an android app only; therefore, we’ll be needing an Android emulator such as Nox Player or KO Player to install the Yoga VPN App on PC.
- Download the Nox Player android emulator on your PC from its official website.
- Once the download is completed, open up the files and run the setup file of the emulator.
- Select a destination folder of your choice for the emulator to be installed on the next screen.
- Perform the instructions on your screen and wait for the installation to be completed.
- Now launch the Nox Player emulator and wait for the home screen to appear.
- Click on the “Google Play Store” located on the home screen and sign in to your Google account.
- Type “Yoga VPN” in the search option and choose the official Yoga VPN app from search results.
- Select the “Install” option on the description page to start downloading the Yoga VPN app.
The Yoga VPN will be installed automatically on your emulator once the downloading is completed. Remember, you cannot run the Yoga VPN app as a system-wide application on your PC; it has to be opened up inside the emulator. More: Best Free VPNs for Torrenting P2P and File sharing and gCMOB for pc (windows 8,10 & mac) free download
Yoga VPN PC App Frequently Asked Questions
Q:- Do I have to sign up in the Yoga VPN app to use the VPN service?
A:- No, the app doesn’t require users to sign up or login to use its service.
Q:- How can I change the server in the Yoga VPN app on PC?
A:- Launch the Yoga VPN application on your PC, locate the “Servers” option on the home screen, and select your desired server from the list to connect.
Q:- How does Yoga VPN work in protecting my privacy?
A:- You will become utterly anonymous on the Internet as your real IP address will be replaced with that of the VPN server.
Q:- I’m facing speed issues with the Yoga VPN app; what do I do?
A:- Since it’s a free service, the server you’ve chosen might have several users connected to it, which is why you might be facing speed issues. Change the server by disconnecting the VPN to avoid such problems.
Yoga VPN is by far the most effective VPN app that provides reliable and trustworthy service to users. You don’t have to worry about your privacy or anything when you have the Yoga VPN app installed on your device. Go ahead and follow the steps mentioned above if you wish to install it on your PC as well.